The next time you need to see a dentist, visit our office in Collingwood.
Dentist in Collingwood – Do you want to maintain the health of your teeth? Is having a healthy, white, and vibrant smile something that’s important to you? If so, you need to be seen by a dentist on a regular basis.
If you are in need of a dentist in Collingwood, Ontario, come visit us at Georgian Shores Dental Centre. Our office values patient education and provides a wide variety of cosmetic and preventive dental services for the whole family.
When to Make an Appointment
Typically, we recommend coming into our office to receive a dental check-up every six to nine months. However, you may need to be seen by a dentist more often if:
- You are pregnant
- You smoke
- You have diabetes
- You currently suffer from gum disease
- Your body is unable to respond appropriately to bacterial infections
- You tend to get cavities easily
- You are on certain medications
When you come into our dental office, your dentist will be able to determine how often you need dental check-ups. We will then answer any questions you might have and recommend various solutions, depending on the goals you have for your smile. Our mission is to make sure that coming in for dental appointments is a rewarding, educational experience that ultimately helps you maintain the health of your teeth and gums.
We can help your child feel more comfortable at the dentist.
The Benefits of Consistent Dental Care
The best way to maintain the health of your teeth and gums is to visit our office in Collingwood on a regularly scheduled basis to see a dentist. Not only can this help you ensure your dental health, but it can also help you avoid cavities and other dental problems on an ongoing basis. Additionally, coming in for regular check-ups and cleanings with a dentist can help us catch minor dental issues before they turn into larger problems.
On top of seeing a dentist for regular appointments, we also recommend doing several other things independently to keep your teeth and gums healthy:
- Floss every day. While we might sound like a broken record in saying this, we can’t stress enough how important it is to floss. Our team would be more than happy to give you tips for regular flossing at your next appointment.
- Brush twice a day. Never underestimate the power of brushing your teeth morning and night. Remember that it’s also never a bad thing to brush your teeth after eating foods that are sticky or high in sugar.
- Eat a healthy diet. Consuming a diet high in fibre, fruits, vegetables, and protein can help you keep your teeth strong and healthy.
Contact Us Today
If it’s been a while since you’ve seen a dentist or you know you’re due for your next check-up, contact our office at Georgian Shores Dental Centre in Collingwood today. We welcome patients of all ages at our office and look forward to meeting your entire family’s dental needs.
At Georgian Shores Dental Centre, the dentists at our Midland and Collingwood dental clinics serve residents of Collingwood, Creemore, Midland, Nottawa, Penetanguishene, Perkinsfield, Port McNicoll, Stayner, Thornbury, Victoria Harbour, Wasaga Beach, and Wyevale, Ontario.