If you are like many people who struggle to smile in photographs because they don’t like the way their teeth look, you may be looking for solutions to improve the appearance of your teeth. Whether they are yellowing, cracked, or missing, being embarrassed about your teeth can really affect your confidence.
So who do you call when you need dental solutions for your smile? A cosmetic dentist may just be your best option. Here’s how they can assist you:
- Whitening – A cosmetic dentist can assist you with teeth whitening, so you can enjoy your brilliant smile.
- Bonding – Bonding is used to fill in gaps or change the colour of your teeth and can last for many years.
- Crowns – Crowns cap your teeth to restore them to their natural colour and shape.
- Veneers – Dental veneers are placed on the front of your teeth to restore chipped, cracked, or uneven teeth.
- Contouring/Reshaping – Crooked, chipped, and overlapping teeth can be reshaped to improve the appearance of your smile.
- Bridges – Dental bridges are the perfect solution to replacing missing teeth, filling in your smile and reshaping your mouth for an improved appearance.
Luckily, a cosmetic dentist can provide a number of options to help you achieve the healthy smile you have been looking for. Additionally, many of these services can be provided in a single visit! If you are looking for solutions, contact us at Georgian Shores Dental Centre for more information. We will help you restore your teeth and your smile, so you regain your confidence.