Sedation dentistry can help you feel more relaxed and comfortable while receiving dental care at our Midland, ON office.At Georgian Shores Dental Centre, we realize that for some people, coming into a dental office to receive dental care is a significant source of fear and anxiety. For this reason, we provide several different sedation dentistry options at our Midland, Ontario office.
There are several signs that indicate you might be a good candidate for sedation dentistry. These include some of the following:
- You experience severe anxiety or fear before scheduling dental appointments or while receiving dental care.
- It is difficult for your gums to get numb or you do not respond well to local anesthetic.
- Your jaw gets extremely sore while receiving dental care or you suffer from an extreme gag reflex.
- You had a traumatic experience receiving dental care in your childhood or in the recent past.
- You have a hard time dealing with the smells and sounds associated with receiving dental care.
We may also recommend the use of sedation dentistry if you are undergoing a significant dental procedure in order to make the process more relaxing and comfortable.
We recommend sedation dentistry in a variety of different situations because of its many benefits. For example, not only is sedation dentistry safe, but it also allows you to receive necessary dental care while feeling more at ease.
If you want to know more about our sedation dentistry options, please reach out to us at Georgian Shores Dental Centre today. We look forward to hearing from you and having you visit our office.
At Georgian Shores Dental Centre, we offer sedation dentistry at our Midland and Collingwood dental clinics for residents of Collingwood, Creemore, Midland, Nottawa, Penetanguishene, Perkinsfield, Port McNicoll, Stayner, Thornbury, Victoria Harbour, Wasaga Beach, and Wyevale, Ontario.